Content Marketing Specialist
Who we are
Linker Cloud is a product-driven tech organization. We’re developing a SaaS platform for e-commerce and logistics operators that lets them manage fulfilment processes, take full control over operations, and reduce costs. We started out as a start-up but now we are an industry-recognized player with many high profile customers, from both ecommerce and logistics markets.To learn more about our mission and the product we are building check our Linker.shop page or visit our LinkedIn profile.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who will be an integral part of our marketing & sales team. Our perfect candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a background in brand advertising and media. You should be able to provide support to our Product & Marketing team with assistance in the creation of product marketing stories and branded content for our offerings and current customers.
• Delivering engaging content via our website, landing pages, our blog and social media accounts on a regular basis
• Content concept and creation to drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales, brand promotion and customer satisfaction
• Building product related content as documentation, tutorials, release notes or user manual
• Promoting content via SEO and paid online campaigns
• Creating, editing and optimizing content for e-mail campaigns, preparing tech release notes and internal comms
• Analysing and optimizing content and actions
What are we looking for
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• At least 3 years of proven working experience, preferably at a tech company
• Good writing skills and a fresh approach to creating content – no off-putting, hard- to-digest marketing BS please 🙂
• Experience with online community building and growing social audiences Editorial mindset with a focus on business benefits and customer stories Data-driven and highly analytical approach & proficiency with Google & Social Media analytics
• Good communication skills and team-oriented approach. We like to work with people who we like and who like us!
• Experience with e-mailing, LP & site building and graphic design online platforms Previous experience working in a start-up will be an additional advantage
What we are offering
• A highly motivated, expanding team and a good, innovative product – we’re expanding on European markets and growing fast
• Competitive salary
• Access to market-standard marketing tools and technologies
• Work in an ambitious environment with a strong focus on personal growth and open communication
• Opportunity to connect with your team and colleagues through regular social events (of course we’re staying safe!)
• Our office is in the close vicinity of Dworzec Wileński metro station
If you’re interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Thank you and see you soon!
When applying to this job offer please include the below statement in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).